How to make homemade husky dog food
Many owners feel that the dog food they buy outside is too expensive and not necessarily nutritious, so they will design a good food plan for their dogs, then make dog food for their dogs themselves; how do we make our husky dog food? When making dog food, we must consider the proportion of various nutrients. Otherwise, it will cause an excessive abundance of certain elements and affect the body.
Here’s a way to make your dog food. First, prepare rice, vegetable puree (cabbage, radish, cabbage, etc.), meat puree (usually pork or beef), and corn flour.
- Add olive oil to the wok. When the oil is hot, pour the meat paste into the wok and fry until it is 70 or 80% cooked.
- Add the vegetable puree, continue to stir-fry, and put it into a basin for later use.
- Add boiling water to the corn flour to make corn paste.
- Add a little sesame oil to the corn paste. Olive oil is healthier.
- Beat in an egg, heat, and continue to mix the corn. Be careful not to stick low and keep stirring. After about 5 to 8 minutes, the corn paste will be cooked.
- Pour the mashed vegetables, meat, and rice into the pot and mix well.
Although homemade dog food is a good way, it is still difficult to control the content of some ingredients; compared with those professional dog food, there may be a particular gap, so if conditions permit, it is recommended to choose professional dog food.