22 cold knowledge about cats, how much do you know?
Many cat owners always think that they have understood the cat thoroughly, and the editor summed up 22 cold knowledge. I do not know how much you know. Let’s take a look.
- It’s normal for a cat to stick out its tongue, but if it keeps spitting, you have to take it to the doctor.
- The cat tilts its head not to act cute but to try to understand what you mean.
- The cat’s pads are popcorn flavored.
- When the cat kneads on you means that it treats you as a mother and feels very relieved and happy.
- Female cats are usually right-handed, while male cats are left-handed.
- A cat’s brain is even more developed than some dogs’, and more often, it just doesn’t want to talk to you.
- Every cat has a different nose print.
- Cats can’t taste sweet.
- You frequent stroke the cat can lower your blood pressure.
- The cat’s ears have 30 muscles, so the ears are incredibly flexible.
- Countries with the largest number of cat owners in the world: the United States, China, and Russia.
- Female cats can give birth to about 100 kittens in their lifetime.
- Cats spend 70% of their lives sleeping.
- For people who are allergic to cat hair, the allergen is not the cat’s hair but a protein in cat saliva.
- The heart rate of cats can reach 110-140 beats per minute, about twice that of humans.
- Two cats licking each other’s fur is not to help each other but to get familiar with each other’s taste.
- The cat’s teeth are not suitable for chewing but for tearing.
- When cats eat strange things, it’s mostly because they are idle, not because of pica.
- Cats like to eat fish because it contains taurine.
- The cat’s whiskers are used to measure the size and distance of surrounding obstacles or its own sensors.
- Adult cats will let kittens eat first when they are eating.
- Cats need more protein than dogs.
If you know more cold knowledge about cats, please share and discuss in the comments section. Thank you for watching!